Addiction and Health is a peer-reviewed quarterly journal in English. This publication offers an opportunity to researchers to publish findings of their research into the impact of addiction, in its broad sense, on health, of any sort, in all areas of psychiatry, psychology, medicine, etc. In addition to original articles, taking priority, critical review articles and case reports, the journal welcomes short communications and letters to editors.
AHJ specific objectives are to:
- Attract high quality original articles, systematic reviews, perspectives, policy briefs, book reviews, short communications, commentaries, hypotheses and letters to editor on topics relevant to health system
- Ensure papers reflect a broad range of disciplines, methodologies and topics
- Provide a fair and high quality peer-review process
- Ensure a wide geographical coverage of papers with a special focus on low and middle income countries
- Ensure papers provide a trustable resource of information for the journal audience