10. Paasche-Orlow MK, Wolf MS. The causal pathways linking health literacy to health outcomes. Am J
Health Behav 2007; 31(Suppl 1): S19-S26.
11. Smith-Greenaway E. Are literacy skills associated with young adults' health in Africa? Evidence from Malawi. Soc Sci Med 2015; 127: 124-33.
12. Tong A, Sainsbury P, Craig J. Consolidated criteria for reporting qualitative research (COREQ): A
32-item checklist for interviews and focus groups. Int J Qual Health Care 2007; 19(6): 349-57.
13. Polit DF, Beck CT. Nursing research: Generating and assessing evidence for nursing practice. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2012.
14. Samiei M, Moradi A, Noori R, Aryanfard S, Rafiey H, Naranjiha H. Persian At-Risk women and barriers to receiving HIV services in drug treatment: First report from Iran. Int J High Risk Behav Addict 2016; 5(2): e27488.
15. Roshanfekr P, Noori R, Dejman M, Fathi GZ, Rafiey H. Drug use and sex work among at-risk women: A qualitative study of initial factors. Iran J Psychiatry Behav Sci 2015; 9(2): e953.
16. Taghizadeh H, Taghizadeh F, Fathi M, Reihani P, Shirdel N, Rezaee SM. Drug use and high-risk sexual behaviors of women at a drop-in center in Mazandaran Province, Iran, 2014. Iran J Psychiatry Behav Sci 2015; 9(2): e1047.
17. Keshtkar A, Majdzadeh R, Nedjat S, Gholipour M, Badakhshan A, Qorbani M, et al. Characteristics of high-risk sexual behaviors for human immunodeficiency virus infection among Iranian drug abusers. J Addict Med 2012; 6(2): 153-8.
18. Saeieh SE, Nasrabadi AN, Ebadi A, Moghadam ZB, Mohraz M, Jozani ZB, et al. Contraception use among Iranian women with HIV: A Qualitative Study. Glob J Health Sci 2015; 8(1): 199-207.
19. Kalichman SC, Benotsch E, Suarez T, Catz S, Miller J, Rompa D. Health literacy and health-related knowledge among persons living with HIV/AIDS. Am J Prev Med 2000; 18(4): 325-31.
20. Enriquez M, Lackey N, Witt J. Health concerns of mature women living with HIV in the midwestern United States. J Assoc Nurses AIDS Care 2008; 19(1): 37-46.
21. Brittain K, Mellins CA, Remien RH, Phillips T, Zerbe A, Abrams EJ, et al. HIV-status disclosure and depression in the context of unintended pregnancy among South African women. Glob Public Health 2018; 1-11.
22. Price J, Pettifor A, Selin A, Wagner RG, MacPhail C, Agyei Y, et al. The association between perceived household educational support and HIV risk in young women in a rural South African community (HPTN 068): A cross sectional study. PLoS One 2019; 14(1): e0210632.
23. Arnold EA, Kegeles SM, Pollack LM, Neilands TB, Cornwell SM, Stewart WR, et al. A randomized controlled trial to reduce HIV-related risk in African American men who have sex with men and women: The bruthas project. Prev Sci 2019; 20(1): 115-25.
24. Janghorban R, Latifnejad Roudsari R, Taghipour A,
Abbasi M. Current status of sexual health and rights indicators in Iran: An overview. Iran Red Crescent Med J 2015; 17(6): e23731.
25. Bagheri AF, Doosti-Irani A, Sedaghat A, Fahimfar N, Mostafavi E. Knowledge, attitude, and practices regarding HIV and TB among homeless people in Tehran, Iran. Int J Health Policy Manag 2017; 7(6): 549-55.
26. Karamouzian M, Foroozanfar Z, Ahmadi A, Haghdoost AA, Vogel J, Zolala F. How sex work becomes an option: Experiences of female sex workers in Kerman, Iran. Cult Health Sex 2016; 18(1): 58-70.
27. Gebregziabher M, Dai L, Vrana-Diaz C, Teklehaimanot A, Sweat M. Gender disparities in receipt of HIV testing results in six sub-saharan African countries. Health Equity 2018; 2(1): 384-94.