1. Kashanian M, Baradaran HR, Hatami H, Ghasemi A. The effect on pregnancy outcome of drug (substance) abuse during pregnancy. J Urmia Univ Med Sci 2013; 23(7): 752-60. [In Persian].
2. Pinto SM, Dodd S, Walkinshaw SA, Siney C, Kakkar P, Mousa HA. Substance abuse during pregnancy: Effect on pregnancy outcomes. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 2010; 150(2): 137-41.
3. Keegan J, Parva M, Finnegan M, Gerson A, Belden M. Addiction in pregnancy. J Addict Dis 2010; 29(2): 175-91.
4. Maghsoudlou S, Cnattingius S, Montgomery S,
Aarabi M, Semnani S, Wikstrom AK, et al. Opium use during pregnancy and risk of preterm delivery: A population-based cohort study. PLoS One 2017; 12(4): e0176588.
5. Whiteman VE, Salemi JL, Mogos MF, Cain MA, Aliyu MH, Salihu HM. Maternal opioid drug use during pregnancy and its impact on perinatal morbidity, mortality, and the costs of medical care in the united states. Journal of Pregnancy 2014; 2014: 906723.
6. Nikoo N, Frank A, Nikoo MA, Jang K, Abrahams R, Krausz M. Health of pregnant women withsubstancerelated disorder, a neglected global health issue requiring combined maternity care units. Ment Health Fam Med 2015; 11: 26-35.
7. McHugh RK, Wigderson S, Greenfield SF. Epidemiology of substance use in reproductive-age women. Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am 2014; 41(2): 177-89.
8. Cortes L, Almeida L, Sabra S, Muniesa M, Busardo FP, Garcia-Algar O, et al. Maternal hair and neonatal meconium to assess gestational consumption and prenatal exposure to drugs of abuse and psychoactive drugs. Curr Pharm Biotechnol 2018; 19(2): 136-43.
9. De Santis M, De Luca C, Mappa I, Quattrocchi T, Angelo L, Cesari E. Smoke, alcohol consumption and illicit drug use in an Italian population of pregnant women. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 2011; 159(1): 106-10.
10. Rausgaard NL, Ibsen IO, Jorgensen JS, Lamont RF, Ravn P. Prevalence of substance abuse in pregnancy among Danish women. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2015; 94(2): 215-9.
11. Amin-Esmaeili M, Rahimi-Movaghar A, Sharifi V, Hajebi A, Radgoodarzi R, Mojtabai R, et al. Epidemiology of illicit drug use disorders in Iran: Prevalence, correlates, comorbidity and service utilization results from the Iranian Mental Health Survey. Addiction 2016; 111(10): 1836-47.
12. Nikfarjam A, Shokoohi M, Shahesmaeili A, Haghdoost AA, Baneshi MR, Haji-Maghsoudi S, et al. National population size estimation of illicit drug users through the network scale-up method in 2013 in Iran. Int J Drug Policy 2016; 31: 147-52.
13. Zolala F, Mahdavian M, Haghdoost AA, Karamouzian M. Pathways to addiction: A gender-based study on drug use in a triangular clinic and drop-in center, Kerman, Iran. Int J High Risk Behav Addict 2016; 5(2): e22320.
14. Nechanska B, Mravcik V, Sopko B, Velebil P. Pregnant women and mothers using alcohol, tobacco and illegal drugs. Ceska Gynekol 2012; 77(5): 457-69.
15. Wendell AD. Overview and epidemiology of substance abuse in pregnancy. Clin Obstet Gynecol 2013; 56(1): 91-6.
16. Ramezanzadeh F, Tavafian S, Vahdaninia M, Shariat M, Montazeri A. Maternal and fetal outcomes of narcotic substance abuse, cigarette smoking, and unsafe drugs during pregnancy. Hakim Health Sys Res 2007; 10(3): 9-16. [In Persian].
17. Saleh Gargari S, Fallahian M, Haghighi L, Hosseinnezhad-Yazdi M, Dashti E, Dolan K. Maternal and neonatal complications of substance abuse in Iranian pregnant women. Acta Med Iran 2012; 50(6): 411-6.
18. Soheili F, Alizadeh S, Darash M, Yousefi A, Cheraghi M, Asadollahi K. Prevalence of Illegal Drugs and
Alcohol during Pregnancy in Ilam. Iran J Obstet Gynecol Infertil 2012; 15(3): 21-9. [In Persian].
19. Tavafian SS, Zadeh FR. Cigarette smoking, illicit medicine, substance and alcohol abuseamong pregnant women: A cross sectional study from Iran. Int J Fertil Steril 2008; 2(1): 35-8. [In Persian].
20. Torshizi M, Saadatjoo SA, Farabi M. Prevalence of narcotics abuse and their complications in pregnant women referring to the obstetric department of Valiasr Hospital, Birjand. J Jahrom Univ Med Sci 2011; 9(3): 14-8. [In Persian].
21. United Nations, United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime. World drug report 2011. New York, NY: United Nations Pub; 2011.
22. Amin Esmaeili M, Hefazi M, Sharifi V, Hajebi A, Motavalian A, Rahimi Movaghar A, et al. Iran mental health survey (2010-2011). Tehran, Iran: Mehrsa Publications; 2015. [In Persian].
23. Rostami M, Karamouzian M, Khosravi A, Rezaeian S. Gender and geographical inequalities in fatal drug overdose in Iran: A province-level study in 2006 and 2011. Spat Spatiotemporal Epidemiol 2018; 25: 19-24.
24. Kamiabi F, Torkestani F, Abedini M, Haji-Maghsoudi S, Rastegari A, Hejazi S, et al. Analysis of the maternal mortality in Iran, 2007-2012. J Kerman Univ Med Sci 2015; 22(6): 650-68. [In Persian].
25. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Youth risk behavior surveillance system (YRBSS) [Online]. [cited 2018]; Available from: URL: https://www.cdc.gov/healthyyouth/data/yrbs/index.htm
26. Baheiraei A, Hamzehgardeshi Z, Mohammadi MR, Nedjat S, Mohammadi E. Psychometric properties of the Persian version of the youth risk behavior survey questionnaire. Iran Red Crescent Med J 2012; 14(6): 363-70.
27. Bakhshani NM, Lashkaripour K, Bakhshani S, Hoseinbore M. Prevalence of risk behaviors related to intentional and unintentional injuries among adolescent high school students of Sistan & Balouchestan, Southeast of Iran. Zahedan J Res Med Sci 2007; 9(3): 199-208. [In Persian].
28. Yonkers KA, Howell HB, Gotman N, Rounsaville BJ. Self-report of illicit substance use versus urine toxicology results from at-risk pregnant women. J Subst Use 2011; 16(5): 372-89.
29. Chiandetti A, Hernandez G, Mercadal-Hally M, Alvarez A, Andreu-Fernandez V, Navarro-Tapia E, et al. Prevalence of prenatal exposure to substances of abuse: Questionnaire versus biomarkers. Reprod Health 2017; 14(1): 137.
30. Son SL, Guiahi M, Heyborne KD. Historical and clinical factors associated with positive urine toxicology screening on labor and delivery. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 2018; 228: 261-6.
31. Gilanipour M, Hazrati N, Maghsoudloo M, Saber Zafarghandi MB, Jafari F, Aryafar M, et al. A guide for management of drug dependency in pregnancy, birth, lactation & infancy. Tehran, Iran: Sepid Barg; 2012. [In Persian].
32. Keary CJ, Wang Y, Moran JR, Zayas LV, Stern TA. Toxicologic testing for opiates: Understanding false-positive and false-negative test results. Prim Care Companion CNS Disord 2012; 14(4).
33. Nakhaee N, Divsalar K, Meimandi MS, Dabiri S. Estimating the prevalence of opiates use by unlinked anonymous urine drug testing: A pilot study in Iran. Subst Use Misuse 2008; 43(3-4): 513-20.
34. Zarghami M. Iranian common attitude toward opium consumption. Iran J Psychiatry Behav Sci 2015; 9(2): e2074.
35. Mohammadali B, Sepideh N, Mohammadreza Khosoosi N, Mirsaeid R, Afshin K. Opium consumption and lipid and glucose parameters in
diabetic patients with acute coronary syndrome: A survey in northern Iran. Tunis Med 2014; 92(7): 497-500.
36. Rahimi N, Gozashti MH, Najafipour H, Shokoohi M, Marefati H. Potential effect of opium consumption on controlling diabetes and some cardiovascular risk factors in diabetic patients. Addict Health 2014; 6(1-2): 1-6.
37. Saia KA, Schiff D, Wachman EM, Mehta P, Vilkins A, Sia M, et al. Caring for pregnant women with opioid use disorder in the USA: Expanding and improving treatment. Curr Obstet Gynecol Rep 2016; 5: 257-63.
38. Hans SL. Demographic and psychosocial characteristics of substance-abusing pregnant women. Clin Perinatol 1999; 26(1): 55-74.
39. Pears K, Capaldi DM, Owen LD. Substance use risk across three generations: The roles of parent discipline practices and inhibitory control. Psychol Addict Behav 2007; 21(3): 373-86.