Document Type: Letter(s) to Editor
Associate Professor, Neurology Research Center AND Department of Psychiatry, School of Medicine, Kerman University of Medical Sciences, Kerman, Iran
Researcher, Neuroscience Research Center, Institute of Neuropharmacology AND Department of Psychiatry, Kerman University of Medical Sciences, Kerman, Iran
- Rabinowitz JA, Drabick DA, Reynolds MD, Clark DB, Olino TM. Child temperamental flexibility moderates the relation between positive parenting and adolescent adjustment. J Appl Dev Psychol 2016; 43: 43-53.
- Hayakawa M, Giovanelli A, Englund MM, Reynolds AJ. Not Just Academics: Paths of Longitudinal Effects from Parent Involvement to Substance Abuse in Emerging Adulthood. J Adolesc Health 2016; 58(4): 433-9.
- Calafat A, Garcia F, Juan M, Becona E, Fernandez-Hermida JR. Which parenting style is more protective against adolescent substance use? Evidence within the European context. Drug Alcohol Depend 2014; 138: 185-92.
- Matejevic M, Jovanovic D, Lazarevic V. Functionality of family relationships and parenting style in families of adolescents with substance abuse problems. Procedia Soc Behav Sci 2014; 128: 281-7.
- Vermeulen-Smit E, Verdurmen JE, Engels RC, Vollebergh WA. The role of general parenting and cannabis-specific parenting practices in adolescent cannabis and other illicit drug use. Drug Alcohol Depend 2015; 147: 222-8.
- Roskam I, Stievenart M, Meunier JC, Noel MP. The development of childrenâs inhibition: Does parenting matter? J Exp Child Psychol 2014; 122: 166-82.
- Kelley ML, Lawrence HR, Milletich RJ, Hollis BF, Henson JM. Modeling risk for child abuse and harsh parenting in families with depressed and substance-abusing parents. Child Abuse Negl 2015; 43: 42-52.
- Arranz EB, Olabarrieta F, Manzano A, Martin JL, Cruz N, Etxaniz A. Assessment of positive parenting programmes in the Autonomous Region of the Basque Country (Spain). Psychosocial Intervention 2016; 25(2): 127-34.