Document Type: Letter(s) to Editor
Department of Geriatrics, Neuroscience and Orthopedics, School of Medicine, Institute of Psychiatry, Catholic University, Rome, Italy
- Department of Geriatrics, Neuroscience and Orthopedics, School of Medicine, Institute of Psychiatry, Catholic University Medical School AND Department of Human Sciences, School of Psychology, Lumsa University, Rome, Italy
- Bricker J, Kennickell AB, Moore KB, Sabelhaus J. Changes in U.S. family finances from 2007 to 2010: evidence from the Survey of Consumer Finances. Federal Reserve Bulletin 2014; 100(4): 1-41.
- Gray M. Trader kills self in finance world's latest suicide [Online]. [cited 2014 Mar 12]; Available from: URL: http://www.webcitation.org/6fUQp9F4s
- Grall-Bronnec M, Sauvaget A, Boutin C, Bulteau S, Jimenez-Murcia S, Fernandez-Aranda F, et al. Excessive trading, a gambling disorder in its own right? A case study on a French disordered gamblers cohort. Addict Behav 2015.
- Markovic H, Nikolac N, Tripkovic M, Haluga-Golubovic I, Custovic Z. Connection between addictive behavior and investing on the stock market in Croatia. Alcoholism and Psychiatry Research 2012; 48(2): 69-80.
- Turner NE. The addictiveness of online brokerage services: A first person account. J Gambl Issues 2011; (25): 113-29.
- Goodman A. Addiction: Definition and implications. Br J Addict 1990; 85(11): 1403-8.
- Knutson B, Bossaerts P. Neural antecedents of financial decisions. J Neurosci 2007; 27(31): 8174-7.