1. Xiao L, Wu Z, Luo W, Wei X. Quality of life of outpatients in methadone maintenance treatment clinics. J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 2010; 53(Suppl 1): S116-S120.
2. Ezzati M, Lopez AD, Rodgers A, Vander HS, Murray CJ. Selected major risk factors and global and regional burden of disease. Lancet 2002; 360(9343): 1347-60.
3. Dastjerdi G, Ebrahimi Dehshiri V, Kholasezadeh G, Ehsani F. Effectiveness of methadone in reduction of high risk behaviors in clients of MMT center. J Shahid Sadoughi Univ Med Sci 2010; 18(Supppl 3): 215-9. [In Persian].
4. Hall WD, Mattick RP. Oral substitution treatments for opioid dependence. Lancet 2008; 371(9631): 2150-1.
5. Joseph H, Stancliff S, Langrod J. Methadone maintenance treatment (MMT): A review of historical and clinical issues. Mt Sinai J Med 2000; 67(5-6): 347-64.
6. Barnett PG. Comparison of costs and utilization among buprenorphine and methadone patients. Addiction 2009; 104(6): 982-92.
7. Teoh Bing FJ, Yee A, Habil MH, Danaee M. Effectiveness of methadone maintenance therapy and improvement in quality of life following a decade of implementation. J Subst Abuse Treat 2016; 69: 50-6.
8. Tagger F. The effects of methadone therapy in the prevention of risk behavior. Journal of Sanrise Heatlh 2009; 8(1): 2-3.
9. Sadock BJ, Sadock VA, Ruiz P. Kaplan and Sadock's synopsis of psychiatry: Behavioral sciences/clinical psychiatry. 9th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins; 2010.
10. Bart G, Lenz S, Straka RJ, Brundage RC. Ethnic and genetic factors in methadone pharmacokinetics: a population pharmacokinetic study. Drug Alcohol Depend 2014; 145: 185-93.
11. Roohani S, Salarieh I, Abedi S, Kheyrkhah F. Impact of methadone maintenance treatment on the quality of life of opioid dependent patients in city of Babol. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci 2012; 22(87): 46-55. [In Persian].
12. Banazadeh N, Abedi HA, Kheradmand A. Opiate dependants' experiences of the established therapeutic relationship in methadone centers: Qualitative study. J Kerman Univ Med Sci 2009; 16(2): 144-54. [In Persian].
13. Caplehorn JR, Lumley TS, Irwig L. Staff attitudes
and retention of patients in methadone maintenance programs. Drug Alcohol Depend 1998; 52(1): 57-61.
14. Hajizadeh E, Asghari M. Statistical methods and analyses in health and biosciences a research methodological approach. Tehran, Iran: The Academic Center for Education, Culture and Research; 2011. [In Persian].
15. Lawshe CH. A quantitative approach to content validity. Pers Psychol 1975, 28: 563-75.
16. Cronbach LJ. Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests. Psychometrika 1951; 16(3): 297-334.
17. Doyle C, Lennox L, Bell D. A systematic review of evidence on the links between patient experience and clinical safety and effectiveness. BMJ Open 2013; 3(1): e001570.
18.Malhotra NK. Questionnaire design and scale development. In: Grover R, Vriens M, editors. The handbook of marketing research: Uses, misuses, and future advances. Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE Publications; 2006. p. 83-94.
19. Rattray J, Jones MC. Essential elements of questionnaire design and development. J Clin Nurs 2007; 16(2): 234-43.
20. Haugum M, Iversen HH, Bjertnaes O, Lindahl AK. Patient experiences questionnaire for interdisciplinary treatment for substance dependence (PEQ-ITSD): Reliability and validity following a national survey in Norway. BMC Psychiatry 2017; 17(1): 73.
21. Kimman ML, Rotteveel AH, Wijsenbeek M, Mostard R, Tak NC, van J, X, et al. Development and Pretesting of a Questionnaire to Assess Patient Experiences and Satisfaction with Medications (PESaM Questionnaire). Patient 2017; 10(5): 629-42.
22. Hassanzadeh Rangi N, Allahyari T, Khosravi Y, Zaeri F, Saremi M. Development of an Occupational Cognitive Failure Questionnaire (OCFQ): Evaluation validity and reliability. Iran Occup Health 2012; 9(1): 29-40. [In Persian].
23. Abdollahpour I, Nedjat S, Noroozian M, Majdzadeh R. Performing content validation process in development of questionnaires. Iran J Epidemiol 2011; 6(4): 66-74. [In Persian].
24. Frost MH, Reeve BB, Liepa AM, Stauffer JW, Hays RD. What is sufficient evidence for the reliability and validity of patient-reported outcome measures? Value Health 2007; 10(Suppl 2): S94-S105.
25. Mohammadbeigi A, Mohammadsalehi N, Aligol M. Validity and reliability of the instruments and types of measurments in health applied researches. J Rafsanjan Univ Med Sci 2015; 13(12): 1153-70. [In Persian].
26. Vakilzadeh P, Nakhaee N. The reliability and validity of the Persian version of the Brief Pain Inventory in cancer patients. J Rafsanjan Univ Med Sci 2006; 5(4): 253-8. [In Persian].