Yaghoobi H, Ahmadinia H, Shabani Z, Vazirinejad R, Safari R, Shahizadeh R, et al. Life expectancy and years of life lost in HIV patients under the care of BandarAbbas Behavioral Disorders Counseling Center. Nepal J Epidemiol 2017; 7(4): 702-12.
Zarei E, Khabiri R, Tajvar M, Nosratnejad S. Knowledge of and attitudes toward HIV/AIDS among Iranian women. Epidemiol Health 2018; 40: e2018037.
Oskouie F, Kashefi F, Rafii F, Gouya MM. Barriers to self-care in women of reproductive age with HIV/AIDS in Iran: A qualitative study. Pan Afr Med J 2017; 28: 231.
Mohammadi E, Moghaddam Banaem L, Vedadhir A, Hajizadeh E. The most common sexual and reproductive health needs in women referred to healthcare and triangle centers of Sari-2013. J Mazand Univ Med Sci 2014; 24(Supple 1): 41-53. [In Persian].
Karamouzian M, Mirzazadeh A, Rawat A, Shokoohi M, Haghdoost AA, Sedaghat A, et al. Injection drug use among female sex workers in Iran: Findings from a nationwide bio-behavioural survey. Int J Drug Policy 2017; 44: 86-91.
Hedayati-Moghaddam MR. Knowledge of and attitudes towards HIV/AIDS in Mashhad, Islamic Republic of Iran. East Mediterr Health J 2008; 14(6): 1321-32.
Lotfi R, Ramezani Tehrani F, Yaghmaei F, Hajizadeh E. Barriers to condom use among women at risk of HIV/AIDS: A qualitative study from Iran. BMC Womens Health 2012; 12: 13.
Majid T, Farhad Y, Sorour A, Soheila A, Farnaz F, Hojjat Z, et al. Preventing mother-to-child transmission of hiv/aids: Do Iranian pregnant mothers know about it? J Reprod Infertil 2010; 11(1): 53-7.
Cunha GH, Galvao MT, Pinheiro PN, Vieira NF. Health literacy for people living with HIV/Aids: an integrative review. Rev Bras Enferm 2017; 70(1): 180-8.
10. Paasche-Orlow MK, Wolf MS. The causal pathways linking health literacy to health outcomes. Am J
Health Behav 2007; 31(Suppl 1): S19-S26.
11. Smith-Greenaway E. Are literacy skills associated with young adults' health in Africa? Evidence from Malawi. Soc Sci Med 2015; 127: 124-33.
12. Tong A, Sainsbury P, Craig J. Consolidated criteria for reporting qualitative research (COREQ): A
32-item checklist for interviews and focus groups. Int J Qual Health Care 2007; 19(6): 349-57.
13. Polit DF, Beck CT. Nursing research: Generating and assessing evidence for nursing practice. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2012.
14. Samiei M, Moradi A, Noori R, Aryanfard S, Rafiey H, Naranjiha H. Persian At-Risk women and barriers to receiving HIV services in drug treatment: First report from Iran. Int J High Risk Behav Addict 2016; 5(2): e27488.
15. Roshanfekr P, Noori R, Dejman M, Fathi GZ, Rafiey H. Drug use and sex work among at-risk women: A qualitative study of initial factors. Iran J Psychiatry Behav Sci 2015; 9(2): e953.
16. Taghizadeh H, Taghizadeh F, Fathi M, Reihani P, Shirdel N, Rezaee SM. Drug use and high-risk sexual behaviors of women at a drop-in center in Mazandaran Province, Iran, 2014. Iran J Psychiatry Behav Sci 2015; 9(2): e1047.
17. Keshtkar A, Majdzadeh R, Nedjat S, Gholipour M, Badakhshan A, Qorbani M, et al. Characteristics of high-risk sexual behaviors for human immunodeficiency virus infection among Iranian drug abusers. J Addict Med 2012; 6(2): 153-8.
18. Saeieh SE, Nasrabadi AN, Ebadi A, Moghadam ZB, Mohraz M, Jozani ZB, et al. Contraception use among Iranian women with HIV: A Qualitative Study. Glob J Health Sci 2015; 8(1): 199-207.
19. Kalichman SC, Benotsch E, Suarez T, Catz S, Miller J, Rompa D. Health literacy and health-related knowledge among persons living with HIV/AIDS. Am J Prev Med 2000; 18(4): 325-31.
20. Enriquez M, Lackey N, Witt J. Health concerns of mature women living with HIV in the midwestern United States. J Assoc Nurses AIDS Care 2008; 19(1): 37-46.
21. Brittain K, Mellins CA, Remien RH, Phillips T, Zerbe A, Abrams EJ, et al. HIV-status disclosure and depression in the context of unintended pregnancy among South African women. Glob Public Health 2018; 1-11.
22. Price J, Pettifor A, Selin A, Wagner RG, MacPhail C, Agyei Y, et al. The association between perceived household educational support and HIV risk in young women in a rural South African community (HPTN 068): A cross sectional study. PLoS One 2019; 14(1): e0210632.
23. Arnold EA, Kegeles SM, Pollack LM, Neilands TB, Cornwell SM, Stewart WR, et al. A randomized controlled trial to reduce HIV-related risk in African American men who have sex with men and women: The bruthas project. Prev Sci 2019; 20(1): 115-25.
24. Janghorban R, Latifnejad Roudsari R, Taghipour A,
Abbasi M. Current status of sexual health and rights indicators in Iran: An overview. Iran Red Crescent Med J 2015; 17(6): e23731.
25. Bagheri AF, Doosti-Irani A, Sedaghat A, Fahimfar N, Mostafavi E. Knowledge, attitude, and practices regarding HIV and TB among homeless people in Tehran, Iran. Int J Health Policy Manag 2017; 7(6): 549-55.
26. Karamouzian M, Foroozanfar Z, Ahmadi A, Haghdoost AA, Vogel J, Zolala F. How sex work becomes an option: Experiences of female sex workers in Kerman, Iran. Cult Health Sex 2016; 18(1): 58-70.
27. Gebregziabher M, Dai L, Vrana-Diaz C, Teklehaimanot A, Sweat M. Gender disparities in receipt of HIV testing results in six sub-saharan African countries. Health Equity 2018; 2(1): 384-94.